Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Runners Month

In my quest to remind myself that I am human, I have also decided to start the first phase of South Beach again. It really worked for me the first time, and so far I have stuck to it pretty well… today is day 2 though. But still, that’s a good thing that its day 2 and I feel I am doing well. If I felt I wasn’t, I would give up.

Why didn’t it work the first time? Well, simple. I got comfortable and forgot that part of the reason I started to lose weight in the first place was because of better eating habits. I went back to eating what I wanted with no restrictions.

I would like to start a goal; a goal for myself and anyone who reads this. Since May is Runners Month, why not set a goal to run/walk at least 1 mile a day? That’s probably an easy goal to set and keep. I mean, it really isn’t that far when you think about it.

I am going to do my best to keep that up even while I am on vacation! I will just map out an out and back from my sister’s house and attempt to take care of it early when she takes the boys to school while I am down there next week.

What will your goal for Runners Month be?

No comments:

Post a Comment