Monday, April 19, 2010

One More Time!

It sure has been a while… and you all are probably wondering what happened, right? Well, I lost my motivation last week. I went to the gym one time. I don’t know what happened, I just felt so run down and unable to function.

BUT

I have decided to start over. Starting over with everything! I am starting the first 2 weeks of my diet again, hoping that helps me. And I am also going to look into some new eating plans that I have heard about recently.

I am also going to work on getting over my stupid fear of the gym. I am always afraid that people are looking at me while I mind my own business and work out. To be honest, people probably are looking at me just as much as I look at them… which is hardly ever. I need to lift, and I bought a book to help me with different lifts to try out. Plus, I need to get over my fear of the weight machines too. I don’t know how to use them, but nothing is stopping from asking except for me… I really get in my own way most of the time.

So, here we go again… trying to get myself in some kind of shape. I will say this though, I feel better now than I did a year ago. I just wish I didn’t have so much going on. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. I have to get up so early for work, be there for almost 12 hours, then come home and be expected to get in a good workout, get some food, do the normal stuff a person does when they get home in the evenings, and still function the next day.

Enough with the excuses, though. It’s time for me to tell everyone and everything telling me that I can’t that I can!

Here’s to another try!

No comments:

Post a Comment