Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Frustrated and Hot!!

The road to my goal weight is paved with… well it’s not paved at all. It’s an extremely hard uphill hiking course. It’s steep and rocky and well… it makes me want to sit down and eat everything I see. Why? Well because I am getting discouraged and tired.

Call me masochistic, but I would enjoy it thoroughly if Jillian Michaels came to my house and kicked my ass for a week. I would welcome her into my home with open arms, and then drop and give her 20. She could scream in my face all day long if she wanted to, as long as she was willing to hold the tissue for me while I crumbled at her feet; or throw up… which ever happened first. My money would be on throwing up though, since I have already been there and done that. I have been watching her new show “Losing It with Jillian” and what I wouldn’t give to be in these people’s shoes, once Jillian is there of course.

Too bad she is in LA and I am here in the oven, respectively known as St. Louis… we are in a serious heat wave right now. I think I lost 10 pounds cutting my back yard the other night… seriously, it’s HOT!!

I have a lot of ideas rolling around in my head, but I don’t want to step on toes from other blogs. I have some really good motivational ideas too, but not sure if they would work or not… And I have been doing some reading that I would like to share as well.

What would you like first??

No comments:

Post a Comment