Sunday, February 7, 2010

Update from Traveling...

Please forgive me, but it certainly has been a while, hasn’t it? I have been traveling for work, and haven’t had much of a chance to update my blog. That makes me sad.


Nothing new to report, except that traveling and trying to lose weight is not really an easy thing to do. But I have been trying my best. And my best is all I can ask for.

I can tell my body is changing due to working out, but honestly I don’t think there have been any changes in the actual weight department. I can tell by being able to buy clothes that are a size smaller, and I do feel much better than I did before I started working out. I just hope there are some changes in the weight. My trainer advised not to get on a scale too often, because it will get discouraging if I don’t see changes in my weight. So, I am going to trust what she said and staying off.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment