Friday, March 26, 2010

Ah... Friday!

I have been doing my research about what I should be doing, workout wise. And everything says “work to you feel the lactic acid build up” but nothing says what that should feel like. Is it “the burn”? Maybe I am crazy, but I sure don’t understand…

I was thinking about taking tonight off. My roomy is sick, I usually go out to a karaoke night on Fridays, and I have a seriously busy weekend ahead of me. At the same time, I almost feel bad for taking tonight off. I don’t know why. No one is telling me I “have” to go. I know, from my own experience, if something goes from a “want to” to a “have to” I won’t enjoy it anymore and will start to loathe it. This is why I only enjoy things I am good at… no “have to” practice! Just kidding.

I know I will be at the gym tomorrow morning, for sure. See, Lucy has a groomer appointment at 8 which is right down from my gym. Might as well take advantage of being awake at 8 AM!! On the weekend!! Plus, Saturday is a full day for me; I don’t know when I would be able to get it in later in the day.

I am possibly running the U City 10 & 2 in St Louis Sunday morning. It is all going to depend on how the weather is. We had been having great spring weather… and then all of the sudden WHAM!! Cold air again. This makes me sad. It’s supposed to be cold and rainy, which should be read “Catch a cold air” I am not willing to take any chances with my health. I am going to try to find the time tomorrow to at least go get my t-shirt that I already paid for! (That’s terrible isn’t it?)

Got Ironman on my brain today for some reason… Usually I think about training during the day, but today I am really wishing that I could find coverage online to watch or something, you know? Ah, well, this will have to suffice for now! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment