Thursday, June 7, 2018

Diaper Review - Pampers Pure


7 weeks ago, our little miracle came into the world!  We have been changing diapers ever since - duh!  During my shower, Brandon had a diaper party.  We were blessed with a closet full of diapers for little miss!  We got the standard diapers, even a pack from Aldi (which we haven't tried yet... will review later!!)

Huggies didn't work for us, the 3 times she wore them they blew out!!  Luvs broke out her little butt, poor baby.  Pampers have worked the best for us!  We normally use Pampers Swaddlers, but I wanted to try Pampers Pure.  According to Pampers, these diapers have none of the following:

Chlorine Bleaching
Fragrances
Parabens
Latex

I went to Target and bought 2 trial packs (3 diapers) in size 1.  They were only a couple dollars.

What I liked about them:

* the diapers have super cute designs on them - yes, I know... in the words of a friend of mine, diapers are only crapper keepers, but they are super cute!
* the diapers fit on Diana, and didn't leak!  Even with a major poop!
* the diapers did not break out her skin.
* the diapers have a wetness indicator that turns blue if the diaper is wet - very cool feature that makes midnight diaper changes that much easier
* when the diaper gets wet, it turns into a type of gel and pulls the wetness away from her skin.  I REALLY liked that feature!

What I didn't like:

* the diaper made me a little nervous because it didn't feel sturdy...
* I am not convinced the price is worth it - most places, they are a little more expensive. However, the trial packs included coupons for the Pure diapers and wipes (and included a code for the rewards program - which I HIGHLY recommend!)

2 minor things that aren't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

To be honest, I really liked the Pampers Pure.  When we have buy more diapers, I plan to be using the coupons to buy the Pampers Pure for her.

Have you tried them?  If so, what did you think?



*I was NOT paid for this review*

No comments:

Post a Comment