Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday ramblings



Thanks to my friend, Brian, I have started “collecting” bikes. Right now, as I write this, I have 5 in my garage, and 1 waiting for me at Wal-mart. 2 of them however are being donated to a yard sale for a friend of mine. Her nephew is very sick, so the family is having a yard sale to help with medical bills.

I bought 2 cruisers for Christmas, but they need work and it’s been too hot or too cold to work on them. But if the weather holds out this weekend, I just might get started. Why 2? Well, I bought one for the roomie for Christmas and got the second one for me! Then I got another bike from Brian, because we traded. I had a Schwinn Racer that he wanted, so we traded for it. It’s all his fault… But they are fun!

I haven’t been to the gym since Monday, but Tuesday was jam packed full of things to do. Mainly, work and then ECLIPSE! That’s right, I LOVE the Twilight Series. I don’t have any t-shirts or action figures, but I do that the books, which I am getting ready to finish up for the second time. I got in line at the theater for the midnight showing at 6:30 Tuesday evening. My friends showed up between 8 and 9. It was AWESOME!!! But we didn’t get home until like 3:30 Wednesday morning… When I got up at 10:30, all I did was move to my chair until 11:30. I had a baseball game to go to.

I walked the stadium though, in my mind that counts. And I only had 1 Bud Select, and didn’t even finish it. I ate 1 hotdog with mustard and I had to have red velvet cake!

Tonight, I hope to get a walk in or maybe a bike ride; even if it’s just around my neighborhood or something. I need to get motivated again. I need to get on my bike again. Hopefully this weekend I will get to the gym and do things for ME and MY weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment