Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Water...


I will be the first to admit that I have been slacking in the water department.  And honestly, I can tell a difference in myself when I do drink my water vs. when I don't!



When I don't drink all of the water I should, I feel sluggish.  I can't seem to make it through class without wanting to drop!

Tonight is Judo, and my yellow belt came in the mail yesterday!!!! :)  I am extremely excited about getting to wear it for the first time tonight.  More is expected of me, and I totally agree with that.  Just means I have to work harder.

Hard work is paying off!  I know it is.  It is very easy for me to get completely discouraged and want to quit.  But then I remember where I started.  The me then vs. the me now is an entirely different person!

I hope everyone is having a great day!  Don't quit on yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment