Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 is Almost Here!!!


2017 is coming up so fast!  And to get things rolling in the right direction, I have already started marking things off of my "Resolution List"

I have created a Facebook Group - Losing the Fat Kid

It is a Closed group, to protect those in the group and give every member a safe place to discuss their goals, fears... really anything!

I am also still working on finding out if the track is open to the public, but I am not getting much response from anyone.  So, I think it is safe to say that we should just walk the park.

Wilson park is 1.4 miles around, a bit farther than a mile, but it's a start.  And that's all that matters!

I have also closed my old myfitnesspal account, and have started a new one!  User name - losingthefatkid2017.  If you want to be my friend on their, feel free to add me!

As we are inching closer to 2017, have you made your preparations?  Maybe you are thinking about joining a gym?!  I have just the place for you!!  The Hit Squad My home away from home!  If you contact them, let them know I sent ya.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and is ready to start the New Year!!!

Bring it on 2017!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment