Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!!!


Started out 2017 by walking around Wilson Park!  It was super cold when I woke up this morning, but I knew I couldn't NOT go...  I was hoping for others to show up, but no one joined me.  That's ok!

My thought for the Resolution Run was simple... just do SOMETHING to get yourself started.  A mile really isn't THAT far to go!  Start somewhere!  There is still time today!

I know it's dark, but you can do a mile on a treadmill.  You can go to your gym (or mine, they are open today thanks to 24 hour access!!)  Take the dog for a walk, fur babies need exercise too! 

My cousin posted that she and her oldest daughter went for their mile today!!  See... it can be a family outing!

What I am getting at... no excuses.  Do this!  Start somewhere.  No one says you have to do a mile even.  Do a half mile.  Just get it done.  No one and nothing is standing in your way.  People look at you weird?  Let them!  They aren't changing your mind or your life.

Here is to a better 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment