Thursday, December 15, 2016

Oy! What happened here?!


Well... I am not 100% sure what exactly happened towards the end of 2016... but I have come to find out that each day is a new beginning.

I have also found that I have to force myself to do something for 30 days.  Anyone can do anything for 30 days, right?



I have also been thinking A LOT about the blog.  Even though I haven't graced you with my words in a while, I still have thought about you all!  I have a lot of plans for 2017, and I want your input!

Plans for 2017: 

*write a good, solid article once a week - about ANYTHING health related (including interviews and product reviews)
*make a Friday Funny article once a week
*create a community for people to encourage and help each other
*participate in a community activity once a month and blog about it - think fun runs, or swims (even though I can't) bike rides, Judo tournaments.  Something that all of us can go to together, possibly participate in (obviously I don't expect you readers to participate in Judo UNLESS you have trained for it!!) and just build a team environment.
*get a go-pro, and use it to make videos of what I am doing

I want this blog to create a safe place for readers to be involved, and get solid information.  A place where we can all get to know each other, comment, encourage, and help each other.  It truly takes a village to get healthy and STAY healthy!

I also want to use this blog to encourage readers that you CAN do something that you set your mind to.  Did I ever think I would participate in Judo?  NEVER, especially considering my size... but here I am - a yellow belt and continuing to improve!

Be nice to each other, love one another, and most importantly love yourself!! You are the only one you've got!  

See you all in 2017!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment