Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 3 - Just a Quick check in



Day 3 - how is everyone doing on their "start over"?  I am actually doing well!  Getting my water in, which is important, and doing my best to keep food logged.



I am using myfitnesspal and my fitbit to keep everything in check.  And I have even tried to go to bed and get some good sleep the last couple of nights.

I am still feeling tired and sluggish, but nothing new there!

How is everyone feeling?  How is everyone doing??

I know, I should answer those questions about ME!!  You guys come here to read about ME... but I want to get you thinking too :)  I want YOU to do better as well!

Judo tonight... not complaining, but man it's totally kicking my butt.  I am thinking about bringing a camera crew to practice one night (my husband) so I can string together a small video to give you an idea of what goes in to practice each night... I may sound like a whiner, which I don't mean to, but we work HARD!  When I work, I give everything I have... and leave it all out on the mat.  Even when I feel like I am going to drop dead, and the Sensei HAS to make me stop, I am doing my best not to quit.

Quitters don't win, and winners don't quit!

For anyone who might care... the Olympics start tomorrow! :)  I am going to do my best to keep up with medal count and give updates here and there on sports that I hope to catch and follow!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment