Thursday, June 2, 2016

It's my Friday


We made it!  My weekend starts tonight.  Why?  Because I am slinging tunes for the Edwardsville Relay for Life run tomorrow night.



Last year, I learned my lesson about not taking the day off... this year, the same mistake will NOT be made.

So, have you set your goals yet?  So far, I have done pretty well.  However!! It is only day 1...  Ask me on day 30!

I have been getting my water in, and with having Judo tonight, I am certain I will make my goal.

Tomorrow night, a very VERY good friend of mine is making her pro debut!  Susie MaMA Beast Wyatt will be fighting her first ever PRO FIGHT on the Shamrock FC Card!  I am so excited for her! She trains at our gym, and at our sister gym.

She is amazing!  And extremely inspirational! She is also incredibly encouraging!  She will NOT let you or anyone else quit.

Meet her here:


And you can find her here:


Happy early Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment