Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May's Successes, June's Goals


Ok... in all seriousness, let's review the month of May, shall we?


May Numbers:

Total Pounds Lost:  7.8
   Goal: 8 (2 pounds per week)

Total Inches Lost:  Not sure, since the doc only measured in week 1... I will try to get in on Friday and get a starting number for June.
   Goal:  To lose ANYTHING!

Water In Take:  Not the greatest
   Goal:  100 ounces a day

Food Tracking:  Getting better, fell off the wagon the last few days of the month
   Goal:  Track everything for the entire month

Exercise:  I can now run 3 laps on the mat without feeling like I am going to die
   Goal:  Didn't set one...

All in all, I call May a successful month!

I have decided to only set monthly goals on the first, along with wrapping up the previous month.  I mean, I can't be held accountable if no one sees the numbers, right?

+ Poundage Goal:  8-10 (That is 2 pounds a week.  Since the month started in the middle, I counted as a week, but there are only 4 nearly full weeks in June)

+ Inches Goal:  4 inches total (Arm, Waist, and Thigh)

+ Water:  100 ounces a day = 3000 ounces total

+ Food: Track daily, no matter what!  Changing up cheat day a little bit... I seem to go a bit overboard, and I don't want 1 day to ruin my hard work.  So, going to scale it back a bit this month

+ Exercise:  Gym 4 times a week (including Saturdays, since we are going on vacation later this month) Work towards a yellow belt in Judo. and be able to keep up in the Circle of Death on Judo nights (Complete with Bear crawls, crab walks, mountain climbers, push ups, AND 2 somersaults)

+ Blog: 4-5 times a week.  Again, I fell off the last week or 2.  

It sure does look like I have my work cut out for me this month.  But, with these goals, I now have something tangible to look at.  The words are written, shortly to be shared.  I have no excuses.  It's going to hurt.  It's going to suck.  If it were easy, I wouldn't have gotten to my current state.  In a year, when I am setting goals for June 2017, I will look back and see where I was and where I will be!

I thought today was going to be about stress, and what I personally do to relieve it... but this happened instead.  Maybe tomorrow...

I am serious about getting discussions going... How can we all interact with each other?  Facebook?  Google+?  Twitter?  I have also thought about making short videos and stuff... but I really want us to become more of a community!  Working together to achieve our goals, both great AND small!

What are your thoughts???


No comments:

Post a Comment