Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Motivation Tuesday


I know that technically yesterday was the start of the week, but it was a holiday.  Or in my world, an official part of the weekend!



Saturday was a complete bust... I woke up with a migraine.  It was so bad, that when I left my house for the 1 errand I had to run, I was seeing spots and the sun was much brighter than it needed to be.  Don't worry, everything was fine.  I got home and took so meds and laid down for a while.

I did get some house work done!

Sunday, Brandon let me sleep.  He said that he knew I needed it, since I slept until nearly noon.  I hardly ever do that anymore!  I am usually up and moving every day by 9:30, 10 at the very latest.  I know, that isn't THAT early, but its earlier than what I used to get up.  I used to sleep all day, and stay up all night...

We went shopping at the mall, which was very uncrowded.  That was nice!  Then off to Bed Bath and Beyond.  Oh my... I want to bring the whole store home with me!  We also stopped at Fresh Thyme grocery store.  This place is so cool!  I can't really explain it without sounding silly, but we really like going for their fresh and organic selection!  They have so much stuff, we go on date nights!!

Yesterday consisted of going to visit my Favorite Soldier at the cemetery - my papa.  It was the first time since my Ninny's funeral that I had been.  I just wanted to go... and I am glad that I did.  Someone had put a flag at his stone, but no one had left flowers or anything.  I had gotten some roses for Papa, Ninny, and Aunt Terri Jean's stones.  The rest of the day was spent with family.  Brandon's parents had us over for some tasty bbq, we brought bison and deer burger - SO GOOD!!

I didn't stick to plan the best this weekend, but I also don't think I went over board either.  With the addition to my medication, the doctor thinks that my weight loss will speed up a tiny bit.  Not much more, no one wants me losing more than 2-3 pounds per week, but I am having to work twice as hard to lose 1 pound a week... that is PCOS getting in the way.

I won't lie, I DO struggle with quitting.  I have to talk myself into not giving up all the time.  It's hard.  Hard work, lot's of invested time and money, and sometimes I just want to do what I want.  But I have come too far to quit now!

Back to the gym tonight in over a week, thanks to work.  And I am so ready I could scream!  I will probably feel like I am starting right over, and will probably want to throw up, but I am ready for this!

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment