Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Documentaries... Docudramas... What To Watch?!?!



Like everyone else in the world, we have Netflix.  We also have Hulu, and are avid YouTube watchers.

Yesterday, Brandon and I started talking about different documentaries we both enjoy.  Yes, we are THOSE people...  But you can learn so much from documentaries!  It's crazy.  We also like to watch Top Gear (USA), Alaska: The Last Frontier, and The Walking Dead - So we aren't too boring.

I started thinking about some of the documentaries that help encourage me, even when I am trying to fall asleep.  Here are some of my favorites!

From Fat to Finish Line:




Inspired to Ride:

The Barkley Marathons:  The Race That Eats Its Young

Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead:


These are just a FEW of the MANY that are on Netflix.  You can learn so much by watching other people film things.  I could go on and on posting trailers for the many different documentaries that we have watched.  

There are even documentaries found on YouTube that can teach you so much.

What are the documentaries you like to watch?  Have you watched any?

What about motivational videos found on YouTube?  I have also followed Shay Butler through his ShayLoss Channel Like me, he had many starts and stops before he FINALLY took his health seriously.  He lost 100 pounds and shared the entire process on YouTube.  His progress, his set backs, his family!!  He and his family also have their own personal channel, but are taking 2017 off.

What will help you keep going?  These videos and documentaries help me keep going.  They remind me that I am not alone in my health struggle.  It's why I follow fellow Cyster (PCOS patient) Whitney Way Thore from A Fat Girl Dancing:



She also has her own show on TLC - My Fat Fabulous Life.

These people share everything with the world.  Regardless of what others think or say about them.  That encourages me to do the same!  

I know what to do to be healthy... these videos encourage me to get up and DO SOMETHING about it!!  You can to!!

Much love, and happy Netflixing!!

#LosingtheFatKid


No comments:

Post a Comment