Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hot Stuff... or Infrared Sauna Bed


Dr. Robin Ellsworth challenged me to a 6 week experiment!  Come in each week for a 1 hour session in the Infrared Sauna Bed.  Each week, she will take my weight, measure my left arm, left upper thigh, and my waist.

Once the 6 weeks are over, I will be revealing the results!

The first 30 minutes were warm, but not incredibly hot.  However, the last 30 minutes, sweat was running like crazy!  It was extremely relaxing though.

After I got done with my treatment, I weighed in 2 pounds less than when I went in!  When I got home, I had to get myself together for the Judo tournament in Hollis Park.  I slept like a baby, and truly feel like the treatment loosened up my muscles, and helped me relax.

Even after several hours, I could still feel the burn!!!

I highly recommend giving Dr. Robin a call, and setting up an appointment.  She is my nutritionist, chiropractor, and can set you up with a sauna bed treatment.  She did not pay me for this review, other than offering the treatments for an experiment.  I will be visiting her office each Friday for the next 6 weeks.

Please don't forget to like the video on youtube, and subscribe to my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment