Wednesday, January 4, 2017

No Excuses!!!


Yesterday, I walked the garage with Bonnie from work! Then we came back to our office and did 20 squats with some of the other ladies.  It may have been the first day back from the holiday break, but that is NO EXCUSE to not get some work done...

Went to Judo last night... got my butt kicked, but for good reason - which will be revealed later!!  Spent some air time with Sensei Jeremy (watch how AWESOME his hair looked!!) and Sensei Chris from the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado.

After training, Sensei Jeremy ran his Resolution Mile (and broke in his new running shoes) while I cooled down on the treadmill next to him!  SEE!!! No excuses!

Logged my food yesterday, and my exercise.  I am wearing my fitbit again, but it is acting up for some reason.  I did a hard reset on it a little bit ago, so my numbers for today are not going to be accurate.  Hopefully tomorrow will show some numbers.

Weigh In Wednesday's will start next week!  I will video the whole process... which may or may not be terrifying as I will be weighing in first thing in the morning.

Tonight I won't be editing a video, but I AM going to be figuring out how to add non-copyrighted music to the videos... I think this one is kind of boring in silence.  Which is weird, because we talked last night after practice, how music in the gym can change the entire atmosphere!!  I guess this video is bringing that point home.

4 days in - how are you doing?!  Stay Motivated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment