Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday Thoughts


How is everyone's week?  Mine has been good, but I haven't made it to the gym a single day this week!  Why?  Because we are exactly 2 business days from our final BIG deadline at work!



I won't go into it, mainly because it is hard to explain and it's kind of boring... but let's just say that busy season starts in December and finally wraps up June 1.  We do get a break in March and early April, but it is still pretty crazy...

Thanks to the new dosage of medicine, I have lost 2 pounds as of this morning, but Friday is my official weigh in day.  Along with measurement day!

But my legs and back really hurt.  I guess from lack of work... Not sure.  But even with taking doctor advised 10mg of Metformin, the pain has been keeping me up at night.  I laid in bed one night with ice on my legs, knees, back... basically the bottom half of my body.

When we get back to work next week, it's REALLY going to hurt!  I can't even imagine how bad it's going to hurt.  It's going to be a good hurt, but it's still going to hurt.

That's all I have for today...

Gotta get back to it.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment