Friday, May 27, 2016

Weekly Weigh-In...


Sleep has really been a rough thing for me this week.  Between my medicine making me feel horrible, being crazy busy at week, and my entire bottom half just aching - I haven't gotten much rest this week.



I think that is why I am more excited for the upcoming 3 day weekend!!  I can sleep in!!

Ok, so I fought the alarm as long as I could, got up and after waking up for a few minutes, I stepped on the scale.  Now, I am starting to consider my blog a safe place, so I am going to go ahead and reveal the numbers that read on the scale... Are you ready??

263.0

That is a total of 7.7% loss for the year, or 1 pound per week since January 1st.

I still have a long way to go, but I am super proud and excited!!  I am finally starting to see and feel the results, and while it is extremely hard sometimes, I KNOW I can do this!!

You can do this too!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment