Monday, May 23, 2016

A little bit of everything


First, let me just say... if you have NOT watched this video, you need to stop everything and go watch it.  Or scroll down to the bottom, I will post it too!

After throwing fits and feeling down, and even throwing myself a little pity party, I have now brushed myself off and gotten back up.  I must admit, this video helped me.  You can't possibly watch the Chewbacca Mom video without cracking up a little bit.

She says something very profound towards the end - "It's the simple joys!" and you know what?  She is absolutely right!

What do you find joy in?  What makes you laugh hysterically?  What brings you happiness?



I find that when things just don't feel right, and a nap isn't helping either, and I have eaten what I can and when I can, I find joy in working my technique or Muay Thai and Judo.

Even though I was feeling like crap last week, and just ready to quit, I didn't give up on myself.  I wanted to, but then I looked back at all of my posts and I looked at my food journal... I have come way to far to give up now.

And you have too!  Even if today is only day 2, you CANNOT give up just yet!  Eventually, it will be easier.  It won't feel like such a chore to be healthy.  Like a vlogger I follow said in one of his early posts "Time and Pressure.  Time and Pressure."  ShayCarl from ShayLoss.

When it gets hard, just find your joy.  Have a good laugh, drink some water, and get right back to it!

Today is the day to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment