Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I QUIT!! Not really, but that is how I feel today...


I was looking over my food journal from the last couple of days... it appears that my cheat day fell into Saturday, and even yesterday.

At least, that is how I feel.

Honestly, my calories went over on Sunday, but I don't really track that day to begin with.  Saturday and Monday, I was fine.  I am sure today I will be fine too!

Went over a bit on salt though.. so that's not good.

I have a doctor's appointment this Friday, and I am kind of nervous about it.  Mainly because I am working hard, eating SO.MUCH.BETTER, but the scale is not moving as fast as I would like it to.  Those couple of pounds I was excited about have come back on... I just don't understand!

Honestly, it makes me want to quit!  Why work this hard for no weight to be lost?  I already know "muscle weighs more than fat" and "I am losing inches" but am I really?  Mom and I measured Friday evening and our measurements went UP from what the doctor showed...  WHAT THE CRAP MAN?!?!?!

Normally, I would just chalk it up to being a beginner and it's going to take time for my body to lose the weight that has taken me years to put on... but this is just flat out DUMB!!  It is extremely discouraging, and I HATE it!

I blame the weather... it has been rainy and icky for days now.  This is how I know for sure I wouldn't ever survive in the PNW.  I need sunshine in my life!! This weather is making me extremely crabby...

I am half way considering doing away with a weekly cheat day, and turning it into a cheat meal on Sunday.  I have to do something...

I did the calculations and in order to lose 2 pounds per week, I should only eat 1200 calories a day.  I can do it, I have done it in the past, and as long as I eat tons of fruit and veggies I should be way more than ok.  It's just so hard... and I guess I am feeling discouraged because I am not seeing the results I should be.

I should be getting faster in Muay Thai... but I feel slower.  I should be getting stronger... I can barely do a push up.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer... but we all have days where we just want to quit.  Today is my day.

Here's hoping tomorrow is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment