Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Choices

Last night, my work team went to a Cardinal's baseball game together.  And I won't lie... it was tough!

Baseball and hotdogs usually go hand in hand!  Or nachos.  Or pretzel and cheese.  Or cotton candy.  I could go on and on!

When we got into the stadium, I immediately knew it was time to choose.  And I probably could have done better.  I could have gotten a grilled chicken sandwich.  But instead, I got a hotdog and fries.  I could barely finish my food.  And I did enjoy some nachos, without cheese.

It got me to thinking... What could I have done to make my choices a bit easier on myself?  Well, I could have taken fresh fruit and veggies.  I could have eaten a salad before we went.  But I also made some great choices!

I didn't eat pizza, or popcorn, or pretzels, or many other items.  I did the best I could with what I have.

That is what it is all about, making the best choices with what you have.

Tonight is Judo, and time for me to get serious.  17 months is going to get here quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment