Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I AM Doing This!!


Last night was Muay Thai training.  I am doing this!!  You can do this too!

I asked Sensei Jeremy, who was there working with a fighter to prepare for a fight, if he could take some pictures during training for me.  I have to be honest, it is really hard to hold a camera, wear boxing gloves, and train! HA!

I am a southpaw, so that is my cross

Right hook

We were doing drills that including moving our feet while throwing strikes.  Coach Sabo (the guy in the green shorts) is also a southpaw.  

Working ladder drills

Husband and Wife!  But during class, we are Orthodox vs. Southpaw

Leg kick

Body shot

We LOVE training together!  Especially because we can work on dutch drills at home, and we already have a partner!  

This is how we spend our Monday and Wednesday nights together!  And sometimes on Saturday too!  When you find something that you both enjoy, it's very easy to continue and stay motivated.

Shout out to our class for constant encouragement.  Most times, I am the only girl.  I ask them not to kill me, but don't take it easy on me either.  Thank you Coach Sabo for your constant encouragement and patience as we build our skills.

Want to join us for a class?  Contact The Hit Squad today!  




No comments:

Post a Comment