Monday, April 25, 2016

Manic Monday!!


I went to my nutritionist on Friday after work, and I have some great news!!  In the month of April, I have lost 3 inches off of my waist!!

My weight has stayed pretty steady, but she said that it could be from building some muscle.  My arms and legs are starting to look toned, so I am trying not to stress too much about the number on the scale.  And I also have to remind myself that I am NOT a number!

We watched the fights this weekend, UFC 197.  I HAD to cheer for Ovince Saint Preux, he is Haitian.  And anyone who knows me well knows my heart for Haiti.  He didn't beat Jon Jones, but he went 5 rounds!  He event spent rounds 4 & 5 with a broken arm!  He apparently blocked a leg kick...  I can't break bones with my leg kicks, but I am sure trying!

Next Sunday, I am "running" a 5k out at Six Flags!  Once I finish the run portion, I will be riding a 5k!  Meaning, I will be riding coasters to the equivalent of 3.1 miles.  We get medals and t shirts.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate.  It won't be much fun doing this in the rain...

Have a great Monday!  It's the first day of the work week, but it's not too late to change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment