Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sleepy Thoughts



I am so tired lately... I started taking Melatonin 10mg (under doctor supervision) and it sure is helping me sleep through the night, I have noticed.  But I still seem to get extremely sleepy around 2.  

I make it through the gym time, but when I get home I am completely useless.  I like to sleep.  I always have.  Which is why I am writing this before I go to bed!

I had Judo tonight - Not only did I do some great work tonight on perfecting a throw I also learned a new throw! - Sensei Jeremy made sure to remind me that my gi is fitting better!  I am able to tie my belt properly as well!  PROGRESS!

After the gym, we had to go to the store.  By the time we shopped, brought it all home and put it away, I was only able to sit on the couch while Brandon made dinner... Turkey dogs!

Whew!! This melatonin is starting to kick in, so I guess that is all I have for you tonight.

How are you sleeping???

No comments:

Post a Comment