Monday, November 12, 2018

Day 12 - Unconditional Love


God loves you no matter what.

This has always been very hard for me to accept.  Why?  Because the only "relationships" I am familiar with are earthly relationships... people are very slow to forgive and even slower to love unconditionally.

When I look at my daughter, I cannot help but love her!  She is so small and innocent.  She is learning all sorts of things, and doesn't seem to miss anything going on around her!  When I watch her, sometimes I think about how God can love us like this.

I mess up.  I mess up all the time!  And yet, God loves me no matter what!

If I love my daughter so unconditionally - because no matter what this little girl does, no matter how far she runs, I will always love her!  She will always be my daughter.  It's hard to imagine her doing anything that would cause me to not love her...

Why do we have a tendency to doubt God's love?

No comments:

Post a Comment