Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Day 21 - Turkey Day Eve


The woman who loves wisdom is elegant beyond compare.

Today's post really has nothing to do with my desk calendar... Today, I just want to make a simple thank you.

Thank you to my readers, who join me on this journey.  Thank you to my family for always being my biggest fan and support.  Thank you, especially, to my husband for putting up with my brand of crazy.  And finally, this might sound silly but... Thank you to God.

He has brought me through so many things in my life, I can't even begin to count the blessings.  Through addiction, through loss, through relationships, through fertility issues, through pregnancy and birth... And now, He is bringing me through parenthood.  I mess up every single day, I don't do anything perfectly, but He never leaves me.

For that, I am thankful.

What are you thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment