Friday, November 16, 2018

Day 16 - My Redeemer

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer - Psalm 19:14


This is one of my favorite things to say during prayer... but sometimes I forget.  We have a Pastor at our church that starts every prayer with "Lord, we love ya!"  Every time I hear him pray, I always smile!  I love that kind of heart!

Think about it... what do you tell your spouse every day?  "I love you"  What do you tell you kids every day?  What do you even tell your pets from time to time?  Don't worry, everyone does!

Shouldn't we tell the Lord how much we love Him too?  This spirit of "Lord, we love ya" reminds me of this Psalm - to be mindful of the words we speak AND the words we THINK!!  Let that one sink in for a moment... 

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer - Psalm 19:14

Are your words pleasing??

No comments:

Post a Comment